- Green card application
Green card applications are divided into professional immigrants and relative immigrants. Professional immigrants need to apply through PERM first; then the next step for professional immigrants and relatives immigration is the I-140 or I-130 application; the final step is the I-485 application for the green card application.
- The US immigration green card schedule is divided into 3 forms:
1) State Council’s Form A: Application Final Action Dates The date the Green Card can be issued. 2) State Council’s Form B: Dates for Filing Applications When the I-485 Green Card Application Form can be submitted (State Council Version).
3) Immigration Bureau’s Form B: Adjustment of Status Filing Charts When the I-485 Green Card application form can be submitted (immigration version), the monthly immigration schedule should be used to determine whether I can submit I -485 and application for work card and reentry permit.
- How do I know my green card schedule (also known as绿卡排期)?
The green card schedule can be found on the I-797 form.
- How do I know my application status?
Applications for PERM can be found on the official website of the Ministry of Labor to check it out (also known as 绿卡排期查询); applications for I-130/I-140, I-485 and related forms can be found on the official website of the Immigration Bureau. See the difference between the two registered accounts on the official website of the Immigration Bureau.
The latest green card schedule for April 2019.
If you have any further questions, you should consult professional immigration lawyer (also known as 移民律师). Once you get a green card, or become a citizen, it will be much easier for you to find an intern (also known as 纽约实习) or eventually land a job in the U.S. (纽约找工作).